Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome

Hello everyone on the internet that is looking at my new site right now. This is Brooklyn Balling, a blog exclusively about the New Jersey (soon to be Brooklyn) Nets, along with some Springfield Armor (Nets' D-League team) and even some major NBA transactions and news. This is one of my many forays into the sports blogging/internet journalism field even though I am only a high school sophomore. I have written at a multitude of sites with both parody articles (they can be found at this site, my username is HecklerJosh) and actual sports news articles (most of my articles can be found at this site, some here, and even some here). However, Brooklyn Balling is my first site for which I will contribute only about basketball, specifically about the Nets. Hope you enjoy and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment