Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why the Site Has Been A Little Light Lately

If you are wondering why Brooklyn Balling has been a little devoid on content lately, it's because I have officially signed on as the Senior NBA Editor of Sports Gab Network's Basketball Division, specifically to head the Slam Dunk Central site. Because of this new position, I won't have the time to write as much on here as I would like.

However, I do realize that the NBA season is just around the corner and I'm still a Nets fan and season-ticket holder, so I will continue to do my normal game coverage for the Nets and of course additional features and news on the team throughout the season. The problem is I'm not sure where those articles will be posted. I am in discussions with SGN's head editor to serve as their Nets beat writer in addition to being the Senior NBA Editor of Slam Dunk Central as well.

But as of this second, nothing is set in stone with my Nets coverage for SGN so if this situation doesn't change until November 1st, I will still be covering the Nets on Brooklyn Balling, just not as much as I did for last year's season. Just saying, this doesn't mean in any way that Brooklyn Balling is less of a priority for me than it was before, it's just that I have other writing responsibilities now that I have to deal with. For the few of you that do read Brooklyn Balling, thanks for sticking with the site through thick and thin and just remember that I'm not going anywhere. Let's Go Nets!

No comments:

Post a Comment