Saturday, June 23, 2012

Goodbye, At Least Until Mid-August

Later this morning, I'm leaving to spend seven weeks at the sleepaway camp that I've spent my last eight summers at. At camp, I will have only limited internet access and probably won't be able to post any reactionary pieces to the inevitable big free agency and trade news that will surround the Nets franchise this offseason. However, I do have a draft preview post scheduled to go out on the 28th that kind of looks at what this year's draft means for the Nets but other than that, don't expect any new content until the middle of August when I come back.

Thanks to the (not) many of you who read this blog that I pour my heart and soul into with the intentions of expressing my many ideas about this team that I belove and give you, the fans, the inside scoop of what's really going on with the Brooklyn Nets as the team makes a major transition into a brand-new arena in a new state. I know you guys are excited about what this upcoming 2012-13 season means for the Net franchise and I am as well. I can't wait to sit with my dad in our seats at the Barclays Center on Opening Night in either October or November.

Let's go Nets in the meantime and as they say, till next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment